Today, GoLo equipment offers the most innovative design and functional operational efficiencies for dealcoholization of beverages.
Benefits of GoLo
- Dealcoholization for Wine, Beer, Spirits, and Cider.
- A Single Pass Process to separate 100% of the volatile compounds (the essence), dealcoholize as desired down to 0.05% abv and rectification of the alcohol fraction (up to 85% abv optional).
- Reduced product losses as compared to other dealcoholization technologies due to a rectification of the alcohol.
- Improved analytics of the finished dealcoholized product reducing finishing work necessary to produce high quality low and no alcohol beverages.
- Improved economics/utilization, no waste stream, small footprint and a low capital cost.
- No moving parts, low maintenance.
- Minimal water use.
- Low energy consumption.
- Dealcoholization – under 0.05% abv.
- Automated CIP system
Stay ahead in a rapidly changing beverage landscape. Subscribe to BevZero Bulletin, our quarterly breakdown of the critical issues and opportunities for the beverage sector.