August 24, 2022
How to Effectively Integrate Non-Alcoholic Beverages Into a Private Party
Gone are the days of feeling like an outsider for not drinking alcohol. In a new and modern twist, more people are opting out of hangovers and headaches from traditional alcoholic beverages and in for non-alcohol fun and flavor. Therefore, it is becoming more important to include non-alcoholic beverages at private parties.
Why non-alcoholic beverages?
While alcohol used to be the reason why many people attended a party, it is now the reason why many choose not to attend parties. Some choose not to drink for health reasons, pregnancy, scheduling, personal beliefs, and lifestyle choices, or they are the designated driver. While the reason behind a person’s choice not to drink alcohol is not important, what is important is including those people in celebrations and selecting the drinks you are going to serve.
Some advice for the host
The usual purpose of serving alcohol at an event is often to provide a common social aspect. Everyone loves having a drink in their hand while chatting. In addition, it’s a time that many people enjoy a celebratory beverage.
Below are a few key points to keep in mind when having an inclusive private event.
- Offer Mocktails: To keep your guests socially engaged and feeling included, having mocktails along with cocktails is a simple start.
- Offer equality: The bar should be stocked with a good mix and quality of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Water and club soda with a lime are boring non-alcoholic options, offering something fun and delicious will have everyone at the party lining up for one.
- Train Wait Staff: Walking up to the bar and asking for a non-alcoholic beverage can be a social anxiety trigger and a good enough reason to stay home. Your alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks should be presented and prominently displayed on the menu. If you have wait staff, make sure they know the menu and speak to all beverage options fluidly and neutrally.
- Provide a Head’s Up: It’s important that your guests know you take everyone into consideration. Let your guest know ahead of time or upon arrival that you have alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available at the bar. This can relieve any stress they felt to attend the party and it loosens the shackles from being peer pressured into drinking.
- Don’t Push Alcohol: Lastly and most importantly do not push anyone to drink and don’t make it a thing when someone turns down a drink, don’t ask them why, they have their reasons and it’s not your business to ask at a party.
With so many amazing non-alcoholic beverages available today, there is no need to do away with this favorite social aspect of a party.
Today, you can choose from dozens of different brands that make it easier to include non-alcoholic drinks on the menu and at the bar. From wines to beers to spirits, there is a large selection of delightful non-alcoholic options that you can use to stock your bar.
Where to find non-alcoholic beverages
Below are a few places where you can purchase non-alcoholic brands that can be used to stock your bar.
This carefully crafted online marketplace is changing the narrative around alcohol. They make it easy to discover non-alcoholic and alcohol-free options that taste great. Better Rhodes offers the best brands from the US and around the world from wine, spirits, and beer to everything in between.
Is a community and a mindful marketspace to bring together the makers of alcohol-free drinks and the people who enjoy them together, no matter what their reason is. one-stop shop for all things alcohol-free. Whatever style you choose to drink in, Sipple is a one-stop shop that has it covered.
At Boisson, they celebrate the glass half full. Their mission is to provide sophisticated sips to those looking for an alternative, no matter their reason why
Dry Drinker sells the largest and broadest range of premium alcohol-free beers, wines, and spirits in the UK and it’s the most trusted alcohol-free store, over 8,000 customers have given them a five-star rating. Ordinary drinks don’t make it to this brand’s marketplace, only the drinks that shine.
The Secret Behind Great Tasting Non-Alcoholic Beverages
The secret behind great-tasting non-alcoholic beverages is using the right technology. BevZero utilizes a unique process of thin film vacuum distillation which enables low-temperature distillation to separate the spirit/alcohol from the de-alcoholic beverage and the essence in one single step. Unlike other products that complete this in three steps, this single-step process treats the product gently and with as little olfactory impact as possible.
The result is a product that tastes how it would with alcohol. Wines taste like wine. Beers taste like beer. Enjoy the taste you love, minus all the after-effects.
If you are interested in creating your own non-alcoholic product, contact BevZero.