Skip to content

How much wine do I need to send you and how much wine will I lose?

Our clients can assume that to reduce a blend by 1% alcohol, approximately 10% of the total volume needs to be shipped to BevZero. For a 1% alcohol adjustment, total blend losses are approximately 1% to 2% (10 to 20% of 10% of the total volume).