BevZero is a global leader in beverage services, equipment, expertise and innovative solutions.
Exclusive distributor of
BevZero offers its expertise, products, services, and proprietary dealcoholization processes and equipment to companies worldwide.
For low-and-no alcohol wine, beer, and cider, BevZero provides beverage development and production solutions including product formulation, supply chain management, exclusive access to advanced equipment, and white label and private label products to serve a wide range of global clients.
Employing a team of dedicated winemakers, brewers, engineers, and scientists, BevZero is able to serve as a one-stop shop for beverage brands of all sizes to take a product from brainstorm to bottle, producing the highest quality low and non-alcoholic beverages.
BevZero is the exclusive distributor of PolarClad insulation, Vinfoil mixers, and GoLo dealcoholization equipment.
BevZero has facilities in Santa Rosa California, Villatobas Spain, and Wellington South Africa.
We’re a Partner You Can Trust
Benefits of working with us…
- Long standing company in the lo/no alcohol beverage space for 30+ years.
- Trusted equipment providers for over 20 years.
- Proprietary processes and equipment.
- Advanced dealcoholization processes and equipment.
- Experienced team of innovators including enologists, brew masters, chemists, and food scientists.
- Experienced team of equipment technicians, application specialists, and engineers.
- Global beverage industry insights with local execution.
- Full-service product innovation including: product Development, supplier sourcing and management, and access to infused and alcohol co-packers.
- One-stop-shop for a variety of winemaking services.
Industry News and BevZero Insights on matters impacting the beverage industry today.
Trade Shows & Events
IBWSS – USA
San Francisco, CA USA
July 25-26, 2023
IBWSS – UK
November 15-16, 2023
WBWE – Amsterdam
November 20-21 2023
Santa Rosa, CA USA
November 30, 2023
Stay ahead in a rapidly changing beverage landscape. Subscribe to BevZero Bulletin, our quarterly breakdown of the critical issues and opportunities for the beverage sector.